Jesuit Communications is looking for a Social Media Specialist to be part of the Digital Marketing team. Interested parties may send their CV and portfolio to email@example.com. Application deadline: March 31
The Social Media Specialist will be working in alignment with the Digital Marketing team to develop, plan, create, execute, analyze, and optimize content strategies online, which are parallel and integrated with the overall strategy. The specialist must be open to full-time and on-location work set-up.
The specialist needs to be well-versed and should have a deep understanding of social media platforms, including but not limited to META (Facebook, Instagram), Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube; including other online spaces such as email, e-commerce, and website content. The specialist should have a good knowledge of graphic design tools, content and layout design tools, and video editing tools.
The specialist may be asked to perform other relevant tasks from time to time.
Plan and Strategize
- Develop digital content calendar and communications plan in coordination with the digital marketing head
- Develop specific campaigns integrated and supporting the overall strategies
- Goal-setting in the form of KPIs aligned with the overall strategies
Capture and Create
- Responsible for content capture and creation of assets (i.e., photos, artcards, moving images, videos, AV assets, VR or AR assets, alike) aligned with the overall strategies
- Responsible for live content in the social media and digital spaces aligned with the overall strategies
- Create assets for email, e-commerce, website, and other digital spaces
Execute and Engage
- Write copies, live copies, and other written communication and assets
- Execute digital plan in the form of scheduling and publishing content online, and boosting and running online ads
- Build, engage, and manage online audience engagements which include comment and community sections, and direct and page messages
- Constantly and continuously monitor social media insights and analytics