Jesuit Communications, the media arm of the Society of Jesus’ Philippine Province, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will be in charge of developing overall strategies to increase sales and brand awareness through digital channels (e.g. search engines, social media, online advertising).
Interested parties may send their CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: February 24, 2023
About the Role
The Digital Marketing Manager will lead and manage marketing campaigns that align with JesCom’s mission, vision and thrusts as a Catholic media NGO; conduct market research to identify customer preferences and new market opportunities; as well as provide comprehensive data analysis to determine marketing effectiveness.
The ideal candidate must be an effective servant-leader and ‘big picture’ thinker, with a passion for ministry work.
Overall Leadership and Strategy
- Spearhead the planning, launch, and monitoring of marketing campaigns
- Oversee and iterate on strategy and campaigns based on pre-identified success metrics
- Ensure that the website, web app, social media, and other materials are aligned with each other and reflect the latest information
- Develop clear systems and processes to ensure that the team is able to track and maintain the deliverables for the campaign/project/task
- Oversee the team’s work to ensure that targets and milestones are met. Provide guidance, feedback, and support, when necessary
- Leads the execution of online campaigns as well as the preparation of post-mortem reports of key campaigns
- Collaborates with Marketing team in the development of digital assets for all applicable media platforms
- Responsible for the cascade of brand direction, guidance, and evaluation of achievement of digital goals
- Manage and grow JesCom’s social media presence by leveraging the platforms most familiar to our target audience (Facebook, IG, TikTok, YouTube, etc.)
- Manage external communications, such as PR materials
Brand management and product growth
- Oversees the analysis, planning, recommendation, execution and evaluation of the overall marketing plan for the JesCom brand, with the goal of realizing business growth.
- Prepares the annual strategic and marketing plan for the JesCom brand, its products and services
- Initiates new and creative ways of promoting existing products; devises innovative growth strategies
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Align the company around the JesCom brand’s direction, choices and tactics